Lead Android Developer
We are looking for Senior Android developer who will act as squad lead on large project for Middle East Telco operators.
- Act as a Lead Android developer;
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies, and get involved in technical planning and implementation;
- Design and build advanced app in Java, RxAndroid, LiveData;
- Adhere to MVVM patterns;
- Fully manage an app on their own, from initial planning and estimation stages, to development, testing and Play console deliveries and deployment to the Play Store;
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with extended Scrum team consisting of iOS, Android and web developers, QA, UX/UI designers, Architect, Product Managers, Scrum Master etc.;
- Contribute to the decision-making process and involve in regular communication with the backend team regarding API design and implementation.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Java, Kotlin, API integrations, SDK usage, localisation, GitFlow;
- Understanding of test-driven development;
- Strong knowledge of Agile processes and principles, and the full development life-cycle;
- Experience with issue-tacking system as Jira and knowledge workspace system as Confluence;
- Proficient in English (written and spoken).
- Flexible work location (remote / office depending on employee’s preferences);
- Private health insurance;
- Referral bonus;
- Personal annual budget for education;
- Sport and social benefits.
About 3P Development
3P Development is a mobile and software development, engineering company serving various international customers from Middle East to the States.
As a company, we decided to focus on the results that digital solutions will deliver instead of the technology and design elements we use.
We are constantly searching to find the brightest minds and help them grow on their professional career path, while realizing our company’s vision.
We are focused on: open mutual communication, knowledge sharing, problem solving abilities, respect and trust because we’re are all together to achieve the goals we’ve set.